TFG places nothing higher than protecting its people from injury. TFG is an industry leader in its approach and diligence in creating and maintaining an injury free culture environment on every TFG project site.
TFG is seeking a Safety Professional to join our dynamic team.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE:
1. Responsible for managing the owner’s project safety program and reviewing the general contractors and subcontractors safety plans.
2. Provide project safety audits and observations.
3. Lead the project safety committee and establish a zero accident safety culture.
4. Attend meetings and investigate all near miss incidents and accidents providing a root cause analysis and corrective action plan.
5. Track man hours and monitor new hire orientations and training records of all contractor and subcontractor employees at the site.
6. Inspect and observe all equipment and tools arriving at the project site.
7. Review equipment annual inspections, operator qualifications and audit daily pre-shift inspections.
8. Monitor written daily safety task assignments and toolbox safety meetings.
9. Compare owner’s safety program to general contractor’s safety program providing a gap analysis. Review and monitor project drug testing and background check policies and procedures.
10. Review and monitor project drug testing and background check policies and procedures.