Our API certified inspection teams provide our clients with reliable evaluation for code compliance, and our comprehensive inspections are performed by knowledgeable professionals skilled in regulatory and industry standards. TFG prides itself in our expertise in conducting these code-compliance inspections, including API 510, API 570, and API 653.
Our certified inspectors have a broad knowledge base relating to maintenance, inspection, repairs and alterations per these codes. See below for more info on each inspection service.
API-510 INSPECTION SERVICE
Our authorized pressure vessel inspections have a broad knowledge base relating to maintenance, inspection, repair and alteration of pressure vessels.
- Improved management and control of the process unit operations, repair and maintenance
- Reliable and excellent levels of safety through the use of highly specialized and experienced inspectors
API-570 INSPECTION SERVICES
Our authorized piping inspections have a broad knowledge base relating to maintenance, inspection, alteration and repair of in-service metallic and plastic ones that are either fiberglass reinforced (FRP) and/or glass reinforced (GRP) piping systems.
- Reduction of the potential for inspection delays resulting from regulatory requirements
- A continued high level of safety through the use of inspectors specializing in process piping
API-653 INSPECTION SERVICES
Our authorized tank inspectors have a broad knowledge base relating to maintenance, inspection, repair, and alteration of storage tanks.
CUSTOMIZED API CONVENTIONAL AND RISK BASED INSPECTION PROGRAMS
- Recommendation of new progams and software
- Evaluation of existing programs
- Customization of new and existing programs to ensure regulatory compliance
- Procedure review
- Training of personnel to meet program goals
- Project Management
- New Program or Process Implementation
- Deficiency Identification
- Consequence of Failure
- Probability of Failture
- Evergreening (Run and Maintain)