The Feat Group is a leading provider of piping solutions and offers turnkey solutions for atmospheric, refrigerated and pressure storage. Our fabrication capabilities encompass piping/module prefabrication and assembly, and we also design/build modular gas processing, gas recovery, and hydrogen and synthesis gas production units.
The Feat Group staff members have been fabricating carbon and alloy piping systems since the 1980s. Our specialty welding team performs at a high caliber production level while working safely to produce quality work using equipment and common services that include, but are not limited to Code Certified Welders, QC & Welding procedures.
Our ASME Code Stamps Services Include:
- Ammonia Methanol & Hydrogen Reformers
- Refinery and Petrochemical Furnace Tubing
- Ethylene Heaters
- Coded Vessel Modifications
- Revamps & Upgrades of Piping Systems
- Code Certified Welders & Procedures
- Total Specialty Turnaround Services
- Carbon and Alloy Piping
The Feat Group’s team of craftsmen consists of welders, pipe fitters, iron workers and millwrights. Our experienced combined with our low turnover rate allows us to operate at maximum efficiency.
Our shop specializes in carbon steel and most allow fabrication, and we offer the ability to handle pipe and tube from 1/4″ to 48″ diameter in all schedules.
FABRICATION SERVICES AND CAPABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Metal Pipe Fabrication – carbon steel and most all alloys
- Pipe Hangers and Supports
- Structural Steel Fabrication
- Tank Fabrication
- Rubber Lining
WELDING PROCESSES INCLUDE:
- FCAW – Flux Core Arc Welding
- GMAW – Gas Metal Arc Welding
- GTAW – Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
- SMAW – Shielded Metal Arc Welding
- SAW – Submerged Arc Welding
NON-DESTRUCTIVE EXAMINATION AND TESTING:
- Dye Penetrant Testing
- Ferrite Testing
- Hardness Testing
- Hydrostatic Testing
- Liquid Penetrant Testing
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Ultrasonic Testing