TFG is seeking Project Engineer to join our dynamic team.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
1. Receive and review submittals
2. Write and track RFI’s and process change orders
3. Prepare and maintain meeting agendas and minutes
4. Maintain construction drawings
5. Assist with change order pricing
6. Provide marketing assistance as required
7. Assist Project Manager and Superintendent with subcontract and schedule administration
8. Layout and/or quality control, etc.
1. Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
2. Proficiency in various web-based construction management software such as Prolog or Constructware.
3. PE credentials preferred but not required